Saturday, January 31, 2009

Exercise

I have decided to exercise. I wouldn't mind if I lose a few pounds in the process, but my main reason for doing it is to tone up some of those muscles that haven't been used much. More than anything I would love to get rid of that c-section flab. If I can tone up my abs, even just a little, I will be very pleased.

I have a number of friends doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, so I decided to join them. Everyday we text one another after we have completed our workout. This is a great accountability group. We are each accumulating stars on a chart for everyday that we workout. After we reach 30 stars we will reward ourselves with something. I'm not sure what that will be yet. Any ideas?


I have done 2 days so far and all I can say is "wow, it is really a workout!" My muscles are so sore. I can tell this program is doing what it promises to do. I am very excited about this and can't wait to update everyone on my progress.

3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

It is fun doing it together! It's rewarding at the end of a workout to be able to text you guys! :) I think we should go shopping for a new shirt or something at the end of the 30 days.

Keren said...

Im glad you are doing it with us too!! I think it makes it easier to do knowing that there are 3 other people waiting for your text :) we're going to be some hot mamas on our trip! hehe

Christopher Miller said...

Way to go babe! I'm so proud of you for keeping at it! I'm rooting for you - can't wait to see those results and celebrate too!