Friday, January 23, 2009

Beaming with Pride!

I am loving this stage with Truitt (most of the time). He is constantly learning new things. It is so much fun to watch his little personality blossom. I have been signing to him for many months now and have felt very discouraged. I think part of this was because Keegan caught on to signing when he was younger and it only took about a day before he was using sign language to converse with us. I was beginning to think that Truitt would never get it. Actually, I knew he was just being stubborn. He can sign, but usually chooses not to. He will occasionally sign more and all done. But this week has been encouraging. He has decided to finally give in and use a few signs. Earlier this week he signed milk and then today he signed please. I'm pretty sure he even tried to say the word please as he signed it :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How exciting! :) I love signing with babies!