Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things About Me

I have been tagged, by Sarah, to post 25 random things about me.

1. I hate clutter, but you would never know that by looking at my house. Apparently the rest of my family doesn't mind stuff and I just can't keep up after all of them.
2. I love to cook.
3. I went to Illinois for college and only lasted one semester before returning home.
4. I would choose to eat fruit over chocolate, most days.
5. I do not like coffee.
6. I am a warm weather person.
7. If it wasn't so expensive I would move to Maui.
8. I love watching HGTV and Food Network.
9. I can't cook unless my kitchen is clean.
10. I have one sister. She is 361 days younger than me.
11. I am very concerned about the health and well being of my family.
12. I love to listen to Hymns.
13. I could eat Mexican food multiple times a week.
14. Chris and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary this summer.
15. I have always wanted to be a mommy.
16. I love to travel.
17. I wish I were better about keeping in touch with friends around the country.
18. My favorite book of the Bible is James.
19. I have deep dimples. Growing up my mom always told me that is where the angels kissed me.
20. I have just started understanding and enjoying football in the last couple of years.
21. I love finding a deal on just about anything.
22. I enjoy taking pictures, but wish I were better at it.
23. I am not a pet person.
24. My right earlobe is torn from having an earring torn out of my ear.
25. Someday I plan on finishing all of my scrapbook projects.

Now I tag Amie, Jenny, Penny and Kristen.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I had to copy your #1 thing and write it on my blog, as well. That's me!! I was just telling my mom yesterday that it's hard when 5 people make messes, and only 1 person cares if the house is clean... I feel your pain!

Keren said...

amen for HGTV and organization!! :)

Penny said...

LOL! I keep getting tagged for this one so I guess I'd better do it! ;)

Jenny said...

Hey Angela, I did my list on Facebook and everyone who reads my blog is on FB as well, lol! So, I won't post it again...just wanted you to know I did it! Great list!! :)