Sunday, January 27, 2008

One Month Old!

I can't believe it has been a month already! Time sure flies by. God has blessed us with another very special little boy. Truitt seems to have his brother's laid back personality. He is pretty easy going. I can't wait to see the two boys interact as they get older.

Lord, please give us wisdom as we raise these precious boys which you have entrusted to us. We pray that they will grow to be godly men that will stand for truth. But above all, we pray that they put their trust in You!

I Samuel 1:27-28
We prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted us what we asked of him. So now we give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.



5 comments:

Ryan said...

WOW! One Month already!!! It seems like just yesterday we were visiting you at the hospital... hey, maybe tomorrow you'll be visiting us at the hospital?
Happy 1 month, Truitt!

God Made Playdough said...

Thank you for your encouraging comments and your prayers! I can't believe that Truitt is one month old allready! It will be cool to see he and Keegan playing together. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing he and Anna playing! I'm sure they will be just as good of friends as Rylie and Keegan! (As I'm writing this I'm having a contraction! I'm so confused! :)) Love you!

Penny said...

Wow - 1 month already! Happy 1 month birthday wee man.

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

He's a cutie!

Violet said...

he is so beautiful!