Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thankful!





Thank you God for my family! I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me and provides for our family. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. I love to watch Chris interact with our boys. He loves them so much and it shows in the way he cares for and plays with them. Both boys adore their daddy.

God has also blessed me with the cutest boys! It is so much fun to watch them grow and explore new things. My heart melts as I watch Keegan learn more about God and who He is. He is doing an amazing job with Bible memorization. He leans versus at school and at Awana. His memory blows me away. He hears a Bible story once and he retains everything he heard. I can't wait for Truitt to be a little older and watch as Keegan is able to pass some of his knowledge on to his little brother.

Thank you God for my family! You have blessed us beyond what we deserve. Help me to never take my family for granted.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Cute family pic with the furry guy there :)

Always good to be thankful.

God Made Playdough said...

We're thankful for you and your family too!!!