Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Keegan's school went to the pumpkin patch on Wed. We were able to go along with them. It was a beautiful crisp fall day. There were so many activities for the kids to enjoy. They had a hay jump, hay maze, train ride, feeding farm animals, a bee keeper, tour a pioneer farm, songs and finally each kid (and parent) got to pick a small pumpkin from a pile. It was a very long day, but I think the kids had a blast. Keegan didn't enjoy it as much as I thought he would. He was really clingy and whiny. He kept telling us he was freezing. He was shivering. I told him that next time he would listen to me when I told him to wear his warm jacket. I later ate those words when we returned home and I noticed that he had a fever of 103. Boy did I feel like a terrible mother.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Poor Keegan! I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

Penny said...

Oh boy - don't ya hate it when they make you eat your words!
Hope he's on the mend.