Friday, October 3, 2008

Life

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has just been busy. This week started like any other, except for I got woken up by the sweetest little boy singing Happy Birthday to me. You guessed it! Monday was my birthday. Chris and I were blessed to have an evening out with our good friends, Keren & Steve. We went to dinner at Bahama Breeze and then did a little shopping. I desperately needed some new clothes. We left the restaurant with full tummies. The food was amazing!!!!

Awana started back up this week. Keegan is now a Cubbie. It is so much fun to watch him learn new versus. The kid is like a sponge. I wish I could memorize things that quickly! He is so eager to learn and it is amazing how much he retains.

Chris left this morning for the Fantasy Fiction book tour. I am very excited that they have gotten this opportunity, but we already miss him! You can check out all the authors live, today at 7pm (pacific).

The kids and I will be participating in the Walk for Hope this Sunday! My entire family gets together to do this walk every year. We do it in memory of my Aunt Judy that passed away, from Breast Cancer, 4 years ago today. We miss her dearly and want to do anything we can to help find a cure so that other women don't have to endure this awful disease.

On a side note....I'm not sure if I updated everyone on Keegan's schooling. He has been moved up to the Pre-K class. This was his second week in the new class (first full week). He is now going 5 days a week from 8:45-11:30am. He is doing really well and loves school. I look forward to picking him up everyday to hear about how school was. My favorite part is when he can recite their Bible story for the day. It is so cute to hear him tell me all the details.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Glad your birthday went well ;) And yay for new clothes!