Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend, Jenny, tagged me with the task of telling you about 10 of Chris' favorite things. I know I won't get them in the right order, but I hope I am close on a few of these things.

1. Seahawks football!! Fall activities are centered around the Seahawks schedule. Chris has been known to go to early service at church just so he can make it home to watch an early game.

2. Me. Chris is an amazing husband. He is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him.

3. Keegan. Chris and Keegan are like two peas in a pod. Their personalities are so much alike. Chris plays with him and loves to make him smile and laugh. The are two creative guys. It is amazing to watch them come up with things.

4. Truitt. Truitt loves to snuggle with his daddy. Truitt is just getting to that point where he is becoming a Daddy's boy. If Daddy is in the room he must be holding Truitt. Chris loves his boys and it shows!

5. Creating Stories! Chris always has stories/ideas floating around in his head. I'm not sure how he comes up with all of them, but he truly enjoys it. He is definitely an idea man. If money were no concern he would be thrilled to sit and write stories all day long. Sorry, shameless plug ahead.....check out some of his stories.

6. Animation. Chris has a degree in Computer Animation. His one true desire is to create good quality, family movies, with a faith based message. He feels that this is his mission field. The only thing holding him back is the money. It is mind boggling how much money it takes to create a top notch film.

7. Collecting. Not just collecting anything. He collects Toy Story memorabilia. He loves the movie Toy Story! I think a big part of it is because it was the first computer animated movie. He has a huge collection. We have boxes and boxes of stuff in our storage room.

8. Chocolate & Peanut Butter. Yup, that's right! I think Chris could live off of Peanut Butter cups. Every time we go to the store he has to pick up some more. I like them too, but not as much as Chris.

9. Movies. I'm not sure where he finds the time to stay in touch with all the new movies coming out, but he always seems to know about them. He also seems to have a photographic memory when it comes to movies. He remembers everything about them including the music and dialogues. He is always up for watching a movie.

10. Electronics. Even though most of the electronics are way out of our budget, Chris seems to know about all the new gadgets and technology. Anything from computer equipment, TVs, video equipment, cell phones.....he knows so much. If he doesn't know about it he knows where to find the answers.

I think I did a pretty good job! Chris would probably answer differently, but I tried. Now I am tagging Keren, Amy, Danielle and Kristen.

2 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

Fun! I'm going to do it, but I might wait until Matt's birthday in November. It might take me that long to figure out his list! LOL

Jenny said...

Great list, Angela! Thanks for playing along! :)