Sunday, October 26, 2008

My little Punkins


Saturday was a beautiful day. The sun was out, but the air was crisp. We started our day by helping my father-in-law wave campaign signs on a very busy street. Keegan enjoyed himself and Truitt took a great nap in the stroller.

We then decided to head to the pumpkin patch. Yes, we did go with Keegan's school, but we didn't actually make it out into the field. I was really itching to get into a pumpkin field and take some pictures of my cute little boys. I just love the way that pumpkin patch pictures turn out.

3 comments:

Keren said...

very cute :)


...now hurry up and post pics of our carved pumpkins!! lol

Penny said...

Man that is a lot of pumpkins alright...

God Made Playdough said...

My goodness! What happened to your baby?! He looks like a little boy all of the sudden!
I know what you mean, the pumpkin patch is my favorite place to take pictures! If only Rylie would have been a little more cooperative!
You'll have to give me some tips on how to best scrapbook them!