Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Interview

Here is my interview with Penny

1. What is the thing that most surprises you about being a grown-up?
This one was a tough one for me. I thought for a long time about this and the only thing I could come up with is that I am actually surprised that I don't really feel like a grown-up. I still feel like that young adult that didn't have all the grown-up responsibilities. Of course, I have all those responsibilities, but somehow I still feel like a young 2o-something. My body is starting to tell me otherwise though.

2. A Chocolate or lemon dessert... which would you choose from a menu?
I would choose the lemon dessert, hands down. I like chocolate, but need to be in that chocolate mood. I LOVE fruit and would choose anything fruit flavored first. Lemon is one of my favorites for desserts too. I like that fresh taste of lemons and they remind me of summertime.

3. What's the one thing you're proudest of having accomplished in the past five years? That is an easy one for me. I am extremely proud of my two boys. I had very tough pregnancies with each of them (I more than had my fair share of morning sickness and vomit ting). I definitely couldn't top the pride I feel when I look at my two little men!


4. Floral, oriental, chypre... what perfume (if any) do you gravitate towards? Do you have a signature scent?
OK, so I had to google the word chypre. I don't think I have ever heard that word before. After reading the definition I would have to say that I gravitate towards chypre perfumes. I have worn the same scent for over 10 years. I love the light citrus and floral scent of Happy by Clinique.

5. What inspires you?
There are many things that inspire me in life. My husband and the amazing amount of creative abilities & energy he has. He never ceases to amaze me with his never ending ideas. He also seems to constantly have a positive attitude, no matter what life throws his way.

My children inspire me as I watch them learn new things. I find myself constantly amazed as I realize I am learning right alongside them.

The thing that inspires me the most is when I stop and truly reflect on the amazing gift I have been given by my Lord and Savior. It is easy to say that I accept that gift, but when I actually stop and ponder the suffering that Jesus took upon himself and the agony he faced so that I wouldn't have to, I am in awe. There is no greater gift! This amazing selfless act inspires me to give my all to God. This life is just a moment in time and before I know it I will be standing before my God and must account for all that I have done. This inspires me to live a life of love, patience, kindness, faithfulness, humbleness & gratitude.


Now, if you would like ME to interview YOU, here’s what to do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will email you 5 questions.
3. You answer the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks for playing! Loved reading your answers :) Highly concur with #5 & #1. :) I find it hard to choose between lemon and chocolate because I love them both! And I'm a floral person mostly but I wear Ysatis which is an oriental (I think). I'm always intrigued by the perfumes people choose.

God Made Playdough said...

I'm getting a little dry in the blog dept. so maybe an interview would be fun! Sign me up! :)

Keren said...

interview me!!!

:)