Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Boy

Friday was a busy, but great day for us. I will post the happenings in separate posts over the next few days.

I took the boys to get haircuts. This was Truitt's first haircut. I had been putting it off for a long time. I just couldn't bring myself to cut off that baby hair. I knew that he would no longer have that baby look after cutting it and that he would truly move on to the Toddler stage. His hair had gotten to the stage where it was just no longer manageable. Another reason I hesitated in taking him was that he is just so stubborn and strong willed that I figured he would throw a fit and make it nearly impossible to get the job done. Boy did he prove me wrong!!! He did an amazing job! He sat in the little car and watched Elmo while getting his haircut. He now looks like a little man. What happened to my baby?
The before Picture
Getting Started
Check out how long it was!
The cute after picture :)

3 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Awww! He's such a cutie!
We should get our kiddos together again sometime soon, it would be fun to see you!

Penny said...

Oh milestone day! He's still cute though. :)

Keren said...

what a cute picture :) so handsome!