Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crazy 8

Ok, here goes it's all about the CRAZY 8's!



~8 favorite tv shows~
American Idol
Survivor
Rate My Space
Jon and Kate Plus 8
Dear Genevieve
Bachelor
Ace of Cakes
Barefoot Contessa


~8 things I did yesterday~
Cleaned the new freezer
Went grocery shopping
Saved a ton of money on groceries
Went to church
Put 35 lbs of meat in the freezer
Made a business call
Cleaned up after the kids
Played on the internet


~8 things I look forward to~
Vacations
Summer
Paying off our debt
Truitt learning to talk
No more diapers :) {someday}
Time away with Chris in Vegas
Working on home projects
Finishing my Scrapbook projects


~8 favorite restaurants~
Cheesecake Factory
Bahama Breeze
Olive Garden
Kimo's
Alexander's Fish and Chips (Maui)
TGI Friday's
The Ram
Athens Pizza


~8 things on my wishlist~
To be Debt Free
Disney Cruise with the kids
Vacation home in Maui
Have an Interior Designer help with decorating my house
Both of my boys to grow up and find Godly spouses
For my husband to enjoy watching HGTV with me
For a little fairy to come into my house and finish painting all the trim and doors
A new wardrobe


~People I tag~

Penny

Jenny

Danielle

Kristen



{and anyone else that would like to do it!}

2 comments:

Penny said...

hmmm - not sure if I can think of 8 restaurants! lol!

Jenny said...

This will be good...I need something besides reviews to post on my blog, lol! ;)