Monday, July 27, 2009

Update

Chris finally received a call from the Dr. office. He does have degenerative discs in the upper part of his neck. The Dr. didn't think it was bad enough to warrant surgery at this point. He would like Chris to do 6-8 weeks of physical therapy and see if that helps. Chris will continue taking his meds while he does the therapy. Hopefully after therapy he will no longer need the meds on a regular basis and will be able to function on a somewhat normal basis. Please pray with us that the therapy would be successful.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh gosh. I hope it does work! If it doesn't seem to be helping, I know a really good surgeon! When I had my injury, it took over a year, two rounds of PT, massage therapy, and countless meds before someone (my neurosurgeon) finally recognized that I really did need surgery. Never have had a problem since....

Violet said...

I hope the therapy works and he doesn't have to have surgery.
my husband has tendenitis in shoulder and we are also hoping for no surgery.