Monday, March 24, 2008

List Time

I am a list type of person. I have a hard time remembering things if I don't write them down. I also seem to get a little satisfaction from crossing things off my list after I accomplish them. On the flip side, I always seem to be a little disappointed if I don't accomplish everything, which often happens. Life just seems to happen and it doesn't always match what is on my list.

I was making a list today of all the things I would like to get done this week. Keegan decided he would like to make a list too. So, he started scribbling on a piece of paper. He told me that his list said the following:

"Go to the Pet store.
Get a new fish.
Bring him home.
Put the fish in Orange's bowl."
(Orange is our beta fish that died a couple of weeks ago)

1 comment:

Penny said...

I like making lists too. :)