Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A quick update...

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. Life just never seems to slow down. I went through a time where I couldn't think of anything worthy of a blog post and then when I could think of things to blog about I couldn't seem to find the time. So, I will just give a quick rundown on a few of the highlights of the last couple of months.



Chris and I were able to get away for a few days, on our first trip without kids. We traveled to Las Vegas with our friends Steve & Keren. It was great to have a little time away, but we sure missed the kids.



Keegan had his Pre-K graduation. We are very proud of him. He will be attending the same school again next year, God willing. He has learned so much this last year. He is learning to read and is almost at a 1st grade learning level.



There are many new developments in our family, but I don't have the time or energy to type them all out. My sister-in-law wrote a great post about our current situation. You can read it here.

1 comment:

Penny said...

really sorry to hear about the job etc Angela! :( Wish I was closer to help out.