Friday, March 20, 2009

Prayer

Remember the little boy that poked Keegan in the eye? I have been thinking about him a lot lately and wondering how a little boy can have so much anger. My heart is heavy for this little boy and all I can do is pray for him. I don't know what his family life is like or if he has any other exposure to Jesus than what he receives at school. I realized that I haven't seen him at school lately, so I asked Keegan's teacher, today, where little "K" was. She told me that he had been asked to no longer come to school. They have a zero tolerance on violence and this little boy was constantly acting out. I was very saddened to hear this. I feel for this little boy and his family. I can't imagine what it must be like to hear that your child is no longer welcome at school, but I fully support the decision made by the school. I want my child to be in a safe environment for learning. If you think about please pray for little "K" and his family.

1 comment:

Penny said...

:( That's so sad. I hope he can find a place that will help him. It's a shame the school can't work with him.