Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Growing Up!

My little boy is 4 today! How does the time go so quickly? It seems like just yesterday I was in labor waiting (not so patiently) for my little boy to enter the world. I can still remember most of the details of that long night. At 8:42AM the dr. finally pulled you out of my womb. I was excited to finally see you, but boy was I exhausted. It wasn't exactly the birth I had dreamed about, but I wouldn't change anything. God knew that you would enter the world via c-section. All that matters is that I was blessed with my healthy little boy!!!

I have been blessed with so many wonderful experiences as your Mommy. You never cease to amaze me! You are such a loving, nurturing, cuddly, creative little boy. Just thinking about who God created you to be puts a huge smile on my face. I love to watch as you create new things or explore the wonderful world around us. Your eagerness to absorb all things is contagious. I have learned many things along side you. Thank you for keeping me on my toes. My faith has continued to grow as I pursue God's guidance in how to be the best Mommy I can be. The most rewarding part has been watching you hide God's word in your heart. I love the fact that you enjoy learning about God and that you are able to tell others about Him. It melts my heart when you pray for your brother's (or others) salvation. I know that you will play a special part in making sure that Truitt falls in love with the Savior also.


Keegan I love you and look forward to many more memories with you! Happy 4th Birthday!!!!!



6 comments:

Penny said...

Happy birthday Keegan!
Wow 4 already - time flies. But he is such a bonny lad.

God Made Playdough said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!

Keren said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! See you on Saturday for your party!!

tscarter7 said...

Happy 4th bday Keegan Jude! We love you lots! All the Carters

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Ahhh! Happy Birthday Keegan!

GreenStyleMom said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Keegan!