Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fabric!

After I dropped Keegan off at school this morning Truitt and I headed to the fabric store. I spent way to much time and money there. I am excited about the stuff I picked up. I was also able to drop my sewing machine off at the repair shop. I can't believe it is going to cost $120 to fix and clean it. There will be an additional charge if parts are required. So, if all goes as planned I should be able to pick it up after Thanksgiving. I may need to borrow a machine until then because I'm not sure I can wait that long. This fabric is sitting here calling my name. Here are a few of the fabrics I picked up. Let me know what you think.














5 comments:

Keren said...

we must have great minds...I have 5 of those prints! hehe

Cant wait to see what you come up with! Love ya!

Nancy said...

i like them, but i am curious what you are making?? -nancy

Penny said...

Cute!
I like the B&W one in particular

God Made Playdough said...

I really like them! What are you going to make? I wish I knew how to sew, it would be fun to do things with that cute fabric!

Angela Miller said...

I'm hoping to borrow a machine so that I can start working on some projects. Is the suspense killing you? I will try and post pictures soon.

Amy, you should learn to sew. It is pretty easy. I think you would really enjoy it.