Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun with Boys!

Keegan got a fishing pole for going poop on the potty. He was so excited to use it, so I set up a little "pool" in the kitchen.






Truitt started rice cereal last week and then had his first "real food" last night. He seems to really like food. He has sweet potatoes last night.


Isn't he a cute boy? He was playing in his exersaucer and smiling at me. I just couldn't resist this picture. It is really hard to get pictures of him. Whenever he is doing something cute I pull out the camera/video camera and he stops whatever it was that he was doing. He will just look at me with this puzzled look, like "why are you pointing that thing at me?"

4 comments:

Penny said...

oh yes - he's cute :) Go Keegan too!

GreenStyleMom said...

He is very, very cute! Congrats on the potty!

God Made Playdough said...

Thank you for your comment! It helps so much to know that you guys are praying! I feel like I crawled into a hole! I can't beleive Truitt's eating baby food already! Yay for him! And congratulations on the potty! That has been a long battle! :) We Mom's never thought we'd get so excited about poop, did we?! :) Love you! Thank you for the support!

Anonymous said...

Awww Truitt's getting so big! WTG K!