Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Big Boy!

We took Truitt for his 6 month appt yesterday (a month late). He is getting so big. He now weighs 21 lbs 4 oz and is 28.25 inches. He got 3 shots and did an amazing job. I was afraid that the entire office would get to hear him scream. He cried for just a second and then settled down as soon as I picked him up. He has started doing so many new things in the last couple weeks. He can now sit up by himself, say dadda and clap.


* DisneyWorld pictures and video are coming very soon...I promise!

4 comments:

Keren said...

What a sweet boy! I cant believe he's only 4 pounds lighter than Jacob! Oh my..you've got a linebacker on your hands!! :) I cant wait to see your pics from vacation!!

Abuk said...

How sweet! This is my favorite age, they stay where you put them, but interact! Rose the other day was up on all fours rocking and Jon and I wanted to push her back down, not yet little one!!!
Truitt has now passed up Providence who is weighing in at 20lbs 4oz...what a big guy!

Penny said...

aww he is sweet :)

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Aww! We need another play date!