Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Hot New Look For Summer

Move over Hollywood - Angie's getting a hot new hairdo that is sure to be the envy of every woman this year. But, what will her son Keegan think - let's watch and find out.

Step One: The Foil


Hmmm...it's looking a little strange. Let's see what our judge is thinking.



As you can see - he is a little skeptical at this point. But, stick with us because now it is time for the second phase...the cutting of the hair.

Step Two: Haircut


Oh my, that is a lot of hair on the floor. In fact, I think it may have Keegan a bit worried about the outcome. Let's see what he has to say about it.



That face says it all. He is obviously is NOT impressed. Who can blame him, his mother is going through a transformation that very few 3 year olds can bear to watch. And, my gosh, that is alot of hair on the floor - Angela is actually buried under that pile believe it or not. Will the final reveal make Keegan happy or sad?

Phase Three: The Reveal





Uh oh, the suspense is killing him. Will she look like my mommy?





Keegan likes it. What a style. And everyone is all smiles.



Wow! Now that's a great look for summer.

5 comments:

Keren said...

I love love love it!! Im so glad Danielle was able to come to your house and do it!! You're one hawt mama :)

Penny said...

woo woo!

God Made Playdough said...

Sooooo cute! It looks really good! Send her my way, I'm in need of some serious change!

Nancy said...

Wow!I so love it Angela! Super cute!! You look so different. The cut is so nice on you. Can't wait to see it.

Jenny said...

Angela, I LOVE it!! My new hair cut was supposed to look like that, but it doesn't want to do right. Yours looks terrific! :)