Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy Time of Year

I have been so busy lately, that blogging seems to be the last thing on my mind. I feel like I am running in a million directions with a to-do list that never ends. This year has just flown by! How can it almost be Christmas? With Christmas just around the corner that means by baby will be 1 before I know it. Speaking of, I guess I better get on the ball and get things ready for his birthday party.

I have found a little time lately to be creative (and I do mean a little time). I posted a few pictures of the fabrics that I purchased, but I never said what I intended to make with those fabrics. Well, thanks to my dear sweet husband you can check it out yourself. Check out the logo Chris designed for me, while you are at it. www.kozykiddos.com I have since made several trips to the fabric store and stocked up on TONS of fabric. I have fleece, flannel, cottons, chenilles....... the list goes on. Now to find some time to work on all these projects. Oh, did I mention that I have Truitt's Christmas stocking all cut out and his name embroderied on it? I just need to find time to sew it together. I still haven't picked up my sewing machine from the shop, but that is on the list of things to do tomorrow :) Thankfully, my wonderful mother-in-law has been letting me borrow hers.

After we pick Keegan up from School today we are heading out to the ocean (in the rain and cold) to go clam digging with Chris' grandparents. Keegan is very excited about this. I will post pictures when we return.

1 comment:

Keren said...

so I talked to my mom and she's more than willing to watch Jacob tomorrow while we shop!! :) I cant wait...especially since the fabric we want is 50% off! and I still have our coupon book we bought..and (2) 50% off coupons...we're going to do good!! Cant wait!! BTW-Stevens totally down for hanging out tomorrow night too...dinner? sewing? movie?= fun night!
Love you!