Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kid Talk

Keegan is always coming up with new things. He is a creative little guy (much like his daddy). He has an amazing imagination. Here is a conversation we had this morning. I am still laughing!!! He is definitely all boy.

Keegan : "here Mommy, hold my elephant, cause he is nasty."
Me: "Why is he nasty?"
Keegan: "Cause he toots on people when they hold him."


And the story continues.....
After lunch today this is how the conversation went.

Keegan: "Mommy, want to hold the tootin elephant?"
Me: "I thought his name was Penny?"
Keegan: "His middle name is the tootin elephant."
Me: "Oh, ok."
Keegan: "He only toots on bad people, but not on good people."

Where does this kid come up with it?

1 comment:

Penny said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! How come the tootin' elephant has my name eh?

I did have beans last night I guess...

LOL! I love the way they think. I hope you're a good person though.